WE value quality and perfection. We know that every man is different. Your size, posture, figure, and the shape of your body all change the way your suit fits. This is why we have prepared a comprehensive guide to help you take the perfect measurements for your bespoke suit.
We know that taking measurements can be a chore, so we have worked hard to make it as easy and quickly as possible for you.
What you will need:
- A fabric measuring tape (fabric only).
- Assistance from a friend
- A well fitting suit, shirt, pair of trousers (not jeans), and a pair of shoes.
When taking measurements:
- Keep the measuring tape comfortably snug, but not tight.
- All measurements should be made to nearest inch / centimeter.
SUIT MEASUREMENT METHOD. Measure your best fitting suit. “RECOMMENDED”
- Measure the suit the fits you well and enter the suit measurements through the control panel.
Please click “Continue” below and follow the easy steps to create your own measurement profile. Read the instructions carefully and look at the pictures to ensure a perfect fit. Round off to the nearest higher centimeter. Enter your dress shirt’s measurements in the box.
If you do not have a measurement tape, you may order one: Measurement tape.
Please note that the fit selection in the shirt designer does not have an impact on these measurements.